Scary In A Tower Scary In A Tower

hey thanks for the reviews, thought id check out your stuff
i really like the atmosphere in this piece, i feel like im out on some journey through some ancient alien ruin all alone trying to figure out what happened to them. yet i am distracted by the strange and beautiful architecture i am surrounded by

PompYin responds:

Cheers for the feedback iLifeMusicDude!

That'd make a great premise for a video, been making a lot of spacey tracks recently, finishing off the album project which has similar themes.

:RoXas- Destroy us all :RoXas- Destroy us all

omg i loved that show as a kid xD
you even took one of my favorite parts of the show and made it even more awesome

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

hah thanks n.n glad you liked
:RoXas

Hero's Entrance Hero's Entrance

reminds me of Aran Samus's theme alot, was that an inspiration?

SteveSyz responds:

Thanks! I am unfamiliar with Samus's theme, although I have played the (Metroid?) games. My inspiration came from 3d animated superheroes haha!

hypoxemia hypoxemia

i really.. like ... this... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -.-

ahh where, where am i? ... space?! :o

gobamnit responds:

Plague Doctor 2 Plague Doctor 2

very interesting, its like the song it self gets sick. very atmospheric and dark
the plague doctors design was so strange and fascinating, but i would probably shit my pants at the idea of one of them treating my illness 'o'

AliceMako responds:

I hear you, the uniform design we're most familiar with is just so bizarre and haunting all by itself, it just speaks to the imagination rather easily. To me it relates equal parts of the utter despair that dreamed them up and the sheer bravery of those willing to wear it, the majority of the plague doctors did not live to tell the tale.

Suppose you were treated by people in hazzmat suits in this day and age, which this really is a crude prototype of, would you be any less scared knowing what we know today about infectious diseases.

Stream of Darkness Stream of Darkness

its so Zen :3 really relaxed me. all the sounds are very nice, nothing felt out-a-place. kinda made me have to pee though 'o'

MrNightVarga responds:

Heh, stream, nice one =D

Glad you like it.

Animal Crossing 11PM (Remix) Animal Crossing 11PM (Remix)

Been listening to some of your stuff for year now, don't know why i never followed yet :o anyways i really enjoyed this remix, 2:00 am seemed to be my hour to water plants <.<

VGSongbird responds:

Well, thank you for supporting me that long! I always appreciate it ^_^

AI Supremacy AI Supremacy

Reminds me of Frank Klepacki who has done industrial music for many of my favorite games :3
i liked this piece a ton!

phathoms phathoms

oh i love it, very chill and spacey

JMSy responds:

kool!!!

phanom phanom

Thats some fancy house you got there ;) i wont complain on the repetitive aspect since it is house and it works very well in this loop but i feel like some little thing coulda happened around 0:51 to give a bit more to the tune

JMSy responds: